Zoom announced their new H6 Handy Recorder at Musikmesse 2013 as the world’s first handy recorder with an interchangeable mic system. It looks like companies are really vying for customer loyalty as the audio game is changing to accommodate more all-in-one products.
Most of us are already invested in Zoom products like the Zoom H4n Handy Mobile 4-Track Recorder and/or the Zoom H1 Ultra-Portable Digital Audio Recorder. Is anyone out there planning to jump ship for the new Tascam DR-60D 4-Channel Linear PCM Recorder or is it going to be Zoom all the way with the announcement of the H6?
ZOOM H6 Specs:
• XY mics capture remarkable stereo depth and clarity
• Mid-side mics provide continuously variable stereo width
• Four XLR/TRS inputs for external mic/line connections
• Up to six channels of simultaneous recording
• High-definition audio of up to 24-bit/96kHz
• 6-in/2-out USB audio interface
• Over 20 hours of operation with 4 AA batteries
• Supports SDXC memory cards up to 128GB
• Optional Shotgun mic and external XLR/TRS inputs available
• Optional Hot Shoe Mount to attach your H6 to a DSLR video camera
TASCAM DR-60D Specs:
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement
Comment via Facebook