The D Focus is a manual follow focus system which is ergonomic for film ad camera users. This allows the operator to focus with more precision and ease. There was no play or give when we tested out the product. It was extremely accurate.
• Customizable to fit most cameras
• Accepts Industry standard 15mm rods
• Accepts Industry standard 32 pitch gears
• Accepts Industry standard Whips and Cranks
• Rail Block holds rods at 60mm
• Reversible Gearplate (Set it up on either side)
The D Focus v.3 is listed at an unbelievably low price of $139.00 on DFocus System’s site. This is a limited item and, sorry guys, there IS a wait list.
The D Matte provides a professional style tool at a price the hobbyist can afford. Specifically designed with DSLR lenses in mind featuring two 4 x 4 filter slots, one rotating and includes an adjustable French flag. Available as a clip-on model only at launch, however an adjustable, swing away, rail mount will be available in the summer as an optional upgrade.
• Made of durable ABS plastic and aluminum
• Two 4 x 4 filter slots, one rotating
• Very lightweight
• Clip on design, rail mount option coming soon
• Adjustable French Flag included
The D Matte is going for $299.00 on DFocus System.DFocus, DFocus System, DMatte, Manual Follow Focus, Matte Box